Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Napa, CA 94558 US
• Maintains shipping and receiving operations for Napa warehouses, utilizing UPS and Federal Express software.
• Receives, examines and logs in all incoming shipments within same business day including notifying departments of received items.
• Compare quantity, item # and lot codes from finished goods to Sales order.
• Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain adequate inventory.
• Ability to be Forklift Certified; operate Forklift for pull shipments.
2. Inventory Functions: (25%)
• Accurately identifying and receiving cases of product into inventory locations.
• Accurately pick, pack, all orders.
• Moving and stacking cases/jars for the purpose of conducting physical inventory.
3. Production Functions: (10%)
• Prepares production folders for each production run.
• Assists QA Manager as directed.
• Manages the cycle counting process to ensure inventory levels are accurate and within acceptable min/max guidelines.
• Assists on an as-needed basis in setting up and breaking down Demonstration Kitchen and Conference Room for events
• Manage office and warehouse water coolers.
• Manage to recycle used coffee packets.
• Responsible for accessibility of all fire extinguishers.
This is a great job opportunity for someone that has warehouse shipping and receiving work experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!