Warehouse Associate - Returns/Sorter
Fairfield, CA 94533 US
- Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of product to determine return category.
- Putting the returned items back on the shelf for sale again
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
- Pull ordered material from appropriate bins and carts
- Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
- Organizational skills (must be able to keep track of inventory and keep work area clean)
- Knowledge and ability to identify different clothing items.
- Lifting Objects weighing up to 25 lbs
- Being able to stand for long periods of time
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!