Yountville, CA 94599
-Prepare and record bank deposits
-Reconcile monthly bank accounts
- Prepare Wholesale Customer Invoicing with Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Manage accounts receivable
- Maintain Sales Price & Costs of Goods in the Inventory Tracking system (QuickBooks / eCellar
-Handle warehouse inventory, transfers, and reconciliation
-Record and reconcile capital expenditures, monthly depreciations, and asset list
-Manage accounts payable
-Reconcile monthly credit card transactions
-Manage and reconcile accrued expenses
- Reconcile Loan Amortization schedule to general ledger and record/accrue interest expenses
- Prepare monthly Equity roll forward schedule to include distributions/contributions
-Manage bi-weekly payroll
-Track and record direct to consumer and wholesale revenues.
- Understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Full Time position with possible overtime during the monthly closing period.
- Required Two-year experience with QuickBooks
- Experience in Excel to include pivot tables and macros.
- Preferred Two years' experience in the Wine Industry.
- Prefer Full Charge bookkeeper or Four-year Accounting degree.