Senior Accounting Analyst
San Francisco, CA 94102 US
- Software examples: WorkForce Now,Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP preferred
- Education: minimum BA in Accounting
- Process Capital expenditure transaction government policies & procedures and defined timelines.
- Budget development and management
- Special projects to clean up the Inter-company accounts for systems migration
- Duties include reviewing fixed assets coding assignments and reconciliation of all Fixed Assets Clearing accounts against mass additions table in sub-ledger
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Fixed Assets and Intangibles between sub-ledgers and general ledgers.
- Prepare quarterly review and annual audit support work papers and support efforts for KPMG external auditors, as well as other general accounting tasks.
- Assist in monthly reconciling project costs with draw reports, invoice tracking, and coordinating with project managers for variances analysis
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!