Petaluma, CA 94952 US
• Valid and Clean driver license *****
• Valid Passport is a must *****
• Able to travel more than 50% of the time *****
• Effective communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, power point) and outlook knowledge
• Sales experience in industrial equipment
Looking to take your career as a sales executive to the next level? We have a high-paying direct hire job opportunity for someone that will be responsible for new equipment sales for prospective and current wine and spirit industry-specific client base. Qualified candidates will be responsible for sales projects from lead generation until sales order generation. Required to maintain strong relationships with perspective and existing clients.
Essential on the job responsibilities will include:
- Submits annual sales plan to company President/CEO and assists in preparing annual sales budget.
- Visits regularly key accounts and duly prepares timely reports of all the visits
- Plans, organizes, and develops strategy for each customer and the market as a whole.
- Prepares complete and sound RFQ to vendors, follows up Vendor Quotes, prepares and follows up Customer Quotes, evaluates costs and margins.
- Participates to and help organizing trade shows, events, etc.
- Travels regularly to Italy for training and FATs *****.
- Spend 3-4 days per week in field with 1-2 days in Petaluma office when visiting nearer customers or some travels may require more than a week.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!