Petaluma, CA 94594 US
We are looking for a recruiter to cover for a leave of absence from 9/25/23 to roughly the end of April 2024. This position will require 2 years of experience as a recruiter. Healthcare recruiting experience is preferred, but not required. The role will involve recruiting for entry-level positions. The right candidate will be someone who is organized, has good attention to detail, and available to be in the office Monday to Friday. The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for leading full-cycle recruitment, including employment branding, candidate sourcing, ATS management & compliance, job postings, training, and reporting, and serves as a hiring manager liaison.
Join a well-established health clinic in Petaluma, California, that has been providing quality healthcare services to the community for years. Our team is dedicated to delivering top-notch patient care, and we're looking for a recruiter who shares our commitment to excellence.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and requests from providers, co-workers, and others as necessary.
- Stockton - (209) 307-6115
- American Canyon - (707) 552-7800
- Sonoma - (707) 939-2800
Meet Your Recruiter
Natalie is a bilingual recruiter based in our Sonoma office. Around the office, she is known for her supportive attitude, impeccable handwriting, and perpetual desire for a Chick-fil-A sandwich. When she is not at work, Natalie loves to visit different California hiking destinations.