Stockton, CA 95206 US
While employed by the Company, employees shall be entitled to certain benefits which are outlined below.
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus - All salaried employees are eligible for an annual discretionary bonus plan.
- Education Assistant Program
- Perform in-process inspections using various hand inspection tools
- Follow work instructions and inspection guidelines to accurately assess product quality
- Pay meticulous attention to detail, identifying any defects, deviations, or non-conformances during inspections
- Collaborate with production teams to address and resolve any quality issues
- Assist in reporting non-conformances and documenting inspection results accurately
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
This is a great job opportunity for you if you have...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Quality Inspector or in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in using hand inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, and other measurement equipment
- Basic computer skills for documenting inspection results
Interested in this job? Call directly to 209-307-6115 to learn more and apply!