Fairfield, CA 94534 US
- High school diploma.
- Entry Level with 0-2 years manufacturing experience.
- Excellent reliability and attendance.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
On the job responsibilities will include:
- Ability to Identify Parts and Labels
- Expected to know the rate time cycle
- Ability to read documents and preform operator checks with supervision
- Learn basics of Demold/Prep and Debur/Mixing/Repour
- Responsible for the inspection of finished parts to ensure dimensional and visual quality.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
- Completes training per the company Training Matrix – LRC Dept.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!