San Francisco - Long Term Temporary - $38-$44/hour
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (Work on site 3 days of the week. Choose 2 days where you will be remote.)
job number 125660
Please note there are multiple openings in the accounting department at this company; Senior Accounting Analyst ($55-$56/hour). Accounting applicants with all types of experience are encourage to apply. Pay rate will depend on experience.
- Software examples: WorkForce Now,Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP prefered
- Education: minimum BA in Accounting
Do you have experience as a Payroll Specialist? We have a 9-12 month long term assignment that could extend longer if coverage is needed. You could earn up to $44/hour depending on your experience and qualifications. This candidate will have solid Payroll experience with payroll processing for a government agencies and full cycle Payroll processing over 500 employees. Our client is seeking 1-2 candidates for this role.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum BA in Accounting and have related software experience in WorkForce Now, Workday, PeopleSoft, and SAP (preferred). You will be responsible month-end reconciliations and full-cycle payroll, payroll journal entries, 1099's.
Essential on the job responsibilities will include:
- Experience with retirement benefits and reporting
- Experience with tax reporting and reconciliations
- Management of commissions, 401K funding, FSA and HSA reconciliations. Inclusive of workers compensation audits, LOA's and stock entries, Stock Options,
- Provide HR support functions
Interested in this job? Call directly to 707-552-7800 to learn more and apply!
Job seekers with experience in the following positions are encouraged to apply.