Sebastopol, CA 95472 US
Sebastopol - Permanent - $25-$28/hour
- Professional Experience in related position.
- Experience with AMS software is required.
- Customer Service oriented
Do you have experience as an office manager? Our client a well-established winery in Sebastopol is seeking a candidate who is highly organized and detail oriented, who enjoys daily accounting functions, customer relations, working closely with Key Management while maintaining our AMS database. This position is a full-time in office position.
Essential on the job responsibilities will include:
Responsible for company’s office and administrative needs
Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner; pick up mail on daily basis
Handle general company email and other communications to include greeting guests
Handle all office paperwork including Accounts Receivable, Invoices, Inventory Accuracy, Wholesale Order Processing Website Orders, Petty Cash and assist with Production through AMS software
Maintain orderly and accurate records and filing systems both paper and electronic of all office documents
Communicate & coordinate with a wide range of vendors who provide goods & services to the winery and vineyard operation
This is a great job opportunity for you if you have...
- Computer literate, especially Word and Excel and Advanced Management Systems (AMS) winery software
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly responsive customer service;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to edit and have work be accurate and precise.
- Discrete and trustworthy with confidential information
Interested in this job? Call directly to 707-552-7800 to learn more and apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!