Fairfield, CA 94534 US
Job Location: Fairfield, California
Pay Rate: $30 - $35/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Description of Position:
Join a dynamic team at our client, a leading contract manufacturer and innovative solutions provider for the medical device and biotech industries. As a Manufacturing Technician, you'll play a crucial role in supporting the production of medical devices, particularly surgical robots and interventional carts. Your responsibilities will include supporting plastic component manufacturing and assembly using various cutting-edge manufacturing methods such as Liquid Resin Casting, Pressure Thermoforming, Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), CNC Machining, among others. You'll be involved in documentation development for manufacturing processes, troubleshooting issues, supporting engineering tests, and ensuring product and process quality.
Description of Company:
Our client is a world-class contract manufacturer specializing in designing, developing, and producing medical devices and equipment for diagnostic and interventional procedures. We're committed to excellence and innovation, providing cutting-edge solutions for the medical industry.
- 3+ years of experience in plastics or automotive manufacturing or similar industries (preferably automotive, aeronautical, or medical devices)
- Proficiency in developing manufacturing instructions, SOPs, or technical documentation.
- Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Proficiency in using calibrated measurement tools and CNC machinery.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations (ISO 13485, ISO 9001 preferred), Lean Six Sigma, and statistical analysis software.
- Strong technical, documentation, and communication skills.
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Production Technician
- Process Engineer
BOLT Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We understand that you might not meet every requirement for this position, but we encourage you to apply even if you do not "Check all the boxes."
For inquiries about this position or to explore other job opportunities at BOLT, feel free to contact us at the following numbers:
- Stockton - (209) 307-6115
- American Canyon - (707) 552-7800
- Sonoma - (707) 939-2800
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!