Job Location: Glen Ellen, California
Pay Rate: $22-$22.50/hour
Job Type: Long Term Temporary
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 8am-4:30pm
job number 125892
Description of Position:
We are seeking a dedicated Maintenance Technician to join the team at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in Glen Ellen. This is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility of becoming permanent based on business demands. As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the general upkeep of all grounds, buildings, and equipment to ensure a clean and safe environment for clients and staff. Responsibilities include performing groundskeeping tasks, maintaining buildings and equipment, providing courier services, and ensuring client rooms and bathrooms are clean and disinfected.
Description of Company:
Our client is an addiction treatment center located in Glen Ellen, California, serving Sonoma County. They are committed to providing compassionate care and support to individuals on their journey to recovery.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in groundskeeping and general building maintenance.
- Valid California driver's license is required.
Important Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with machinery.
- Proficiency in understanding and following written and oral instructions.
- Strong telephone and inquiry processing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact respectfully with individuals from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, including clients, family members, colleagues, visitors, and others.
Facility Maintenance Assistant
BOLT Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. In addition, we understand that you might not meet every requirement for this position. We encourage you to apply for this role even if you do not "check all the boxes."
If you have questions about this position or want to know about other job opportunities at BOLT, you may call or text us at the following numbers:
- Stockton - (209) 307-6115
- American Canyon - (707) 552-7800
- Sonoma - (707) 939-2800