Benicia, CA 94510 US
- Assist in maintaining a high degree of operational readiness by ensuring that critical tools, equipment, and infrastructure remain in good condition and ready to perform when needed.
- Execute the preventative maintenance program by scheduling, performing, and documenting maintenance tasks.
- Certify the operational readiness of tools, equipment, and machinery.
- Respond promptly to equipment failures, breakdowns, or mechanical issues that could negatively impact safety, production, or quality.
- Assist with general improvement projects such as new equipment recommendations, installations, modifications, relocations, etc.
- Communicate regularly with managers and technicians to ensure efficient coordination of all maintenance activities, especially those that may impact production schedules.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!