Machinist - Forming Operator
Fairfield, CA 94534 US
- High school diploma.
- Entry Level 0- 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent reliability and attendance.
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Job is checked and measured before going to Q.A. for sign off
- Operator ensures that each part ran is inspected and is held to match the quality of its designated forming master.
- Operator ensures that their production rates are met and followed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures that molds are blown out after each shot and mold and fixture integrity are maintained throughout the run.
- Ensures that all scrap and reviewable parts are kept separate and in an organized manner. Ensure that all boxes are labeled correctly and in accordance with proper procedures.
- Operator ensures that the workstation is kept clean and organized and follows all company safety policies and procedures.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!