Napa, CA 94558
We are seeking a Logistics Coordinator for this temp-to-hire opportunity. Duties for this position would be the following but not limited too.
Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm.
* Daily warehouse shipments and receiving.
* Inventory control of finished and semi-finished goods.
* Able to set up shipments with carriers in and out.
* Excel and Word experience for data entry is a must.
* Able to use company processes to coordinate and control ordering cycle and stock levels.
Able to juggle a variety of tasks
Customer service is priority one
Great at multi-tasking
Works independently to solve problems
May be expected to use stock moving vehicles - Fork Lift Cert.
Understanding the supply chain and how one's position fits into the process
Should be well organized and be able to prioritize tasks as the situation arises
Able to navigate through simple computer tasks and jobs
Hire Date: March 11, 2011
Favorite restaurant: Zen, Alameda
Words to staff by: “Longevity, reliability, availability, flexibility”
Words to work by: “Make a positive difference”
Dream vacation: Fiji
Something few people know about me: I rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco