Inventory Administrative Assistant
American Canyon, CA 94503 US
- Consolidates daily, weekly, monthly, and annual data processing reports into excel spreadsheets.
- Invoice processing, etc. for Director, and management team as needed.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by the Director.
- Assist with special projects and other general office tasks as needed.
- Review all invoicing to ensure accuracy and coordinate regular distribution of invoices to A/P.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong mathematical skills and PC proficiency with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- General knowledge or some experience with WMS systems is a plus.
- Work experience in a Distribution environment is helpful.
- Two years or more of administrative and entry level accounting experience.
- Must maintain a valid California driver's license and meet our insurance carrier’s minimum standards.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!