Job Location: Tracy, California
Pay Rate: $19-$21/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:45am - 3:45pm
job number 125654
Description of Position:
Are you an experienced forklift driver? Join a national food ingredient distributor known for its success and superior reputation. We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. If you have a passion for excellence, a competitive spirit, and an outgoing personality, and you're willing to work hard and grow with a solid, family-owned business, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a business casual environment, competitive salary, and the potential for a bonus based on performance. Additionally, we provide health and dental insurance and profit-sharing opportunities. As a forklift driver, you will play a vital role in our warehouse operations.
Description of Company:
We are a leading national food ingredient distributor based in Tracy, California. We offer a business casual environment, competitive salary, and the potential for a bonus based on performance. Additionally, we provide health and dental insurance and profit-sharing opportunities. As a forklift driver, you will play a vital role in our warehouse operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and unloading inbound shipments of warehoused food products using a stand-up forklift.
- Sorting, staging, and placing products in the appropriate storage areas.
- Efficiently and accurately picking products and staging them in the designated areas.
- Preparing completed pallets of product for shipping, including stacking, packaging/repackaging, shrink wrapping, and labeling, and moving products to assigned locations.
- Loading outbound containers and shipments to meet customer demands accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Previous stand-up forklift experience or forklift certification is required.
- Previous slip sheet operator certification is preferred.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and use RF equipment.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Adaptability to change in the workplace.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds and constantly walk, bend, and lift.
- Warehouse Associate
- Material Handler
- Forklift Operator Assistant
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
BOLT Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. In addition, we understand that you might not meet every requirement for this position. We encourage you to apply for this role even if you do not "Check all the boxes."
If you have questions about this position or want to know about other job opportunities at BOLT, you may call or text us at the following numbers:
- Stockton - (209) 307-6115
- American Canyon - (707) 552-7800
- Sonoma - (707) 939-2800