Fairfield, CA 94533 US
- Have an untraditional schedule? Part time job to earn extra cash!
- Want get back to work soon? Start at this job ASAP!
- Tired of waiting for a paycheck? We pay every week, on time, guaranteed!
- Got experience? No prior experience needed!
- Open and close facilities as scheduled for uses.
- Work with and assist the public, renters, sports organizations, and other groups who use the facilities throughout the schedules use and event.
- Oversee facility use activities including appropriate safety and security.
- Provide information to guests, or refer guests to the appropriate Department contact.
- Maintain professional, courteous behavior toward co-workers, members of the public, and all other contacts in the course of work.
- Perform basic and minor custodial and janitorial duties during and after scheduled uses and activities.
- Documenting and reporting necessary repairs and incidents to the supervisor.
- Move and arrange tables and chairs and equipment for the set-up of facilities at various locations for different programs, uses, or events.
- Set-up and operate audio, video or other technology focused equipment for programs, uses, and events.
- Assist in ensuring proper compliance of established facility rules and regulations by participants and users.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!