Customer Success Manager
Napa, CA 94558 US
- BA/BS preferred or 2 - 3 years of work experience in Customer Service primarily or Sales/Administrative support.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Navision a plus. Knowledge of spreadsheet formulas and strong basic math aptitude.
Distributor Management: (80%)
• Responsible for developing and maintaining sales relationship with assigned region distributors
• Logs all interaction using Salesforce, ensuring transparent communication with team members with who has been contacted and the outcome
• Provides daily operational support for assigned sales territory, including reviewing sample and POS requests
• Responsible for monthly follow-up and sales support as needed to leads generated by region Brand Ambassadors.
Customer Support: (20%)
• Backup to sales order processing from Distributors, Food Innovations, SOTF, The Perfect Purée website, Napa/Sonoma pickup orders, and special orders.
• Liaison with foodservice distribution center and freight carrier(s).
• Reviews and updates customer contact information, including phone, fax, address and buyers’ names in Navision and Salesforce.com.
• Assists with departmental communication to customers.
- Team-oriented and independently motivated/disciplined with demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with keen attention to accuracy and detail.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan joined BOLT in September 2021 and quickly claimed the title of “Nicest Desk in the Office”. Jordan joins the recruiting department as a Staffing Assistant based in our American Canyon Office. She speaks Cantonese, has great hair, and loves her food extra spicy. We are all excited to have Jordan (and her great desk) on our team!