Customer Service Representative
Windsor, CA 95492 US
- Maintain direct and timely communication with customers and sales team.
- Process all customer orders with efficiency and accuracy to products, quantities, shipping locations and other special handling conditions.
- Resolve issues relating to the current status of open orders, orders needing to be expedited and/or traced while in transit.
- Develop customer information files to include information regarding regulatory requirements, carrier routings, product specifications, and special instructions.
- Input orders in Navision (including quotes and scheduling) for either Velocity or Stemware divisions
- Use clear and constant communication with the customer from the time an order is received until products are delivered and invoiced
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Must have strong written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate required.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience in the commodity/chemical/food environment preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!