Job Location: Manteca, California
Pay Rate: $17.45-$18.50/hour
Job Type: Long Term Temporary
Schedule: Monday - Sunday, 6am - 2:30pm (Full availability required. Schedule will change weekly and projected shift start times are 6am, 1am, 10am, 11am)
job number 125845
Description of Position:
As a Crusher at our wine vineyard in Manteca, California, you will play a crucial role in the winemaking process. Your primary responsibility will be to crush the grapes upon their arrival. This requires performing repetitive tasks and strictly adhering to established procedures to ensure the highest quality of wine production.
In this role, you will construct basic pump and hose transfer lines, following standard operating procedures, to facilitate the movement of liquid products to and from tanks and tanker trucks. It will be your responsibility to ensure that critical steps are followed for wine receiving and the shipment of domestic and international loads, maintaining the desired quality and meeting customer demands.
Description of Company:
Our wine vineyard, located in Manteca, California, is committed to producing high-quality wines. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive work environment and adhering to the highest standards of safety and quality. Join our team and be a part of the winemaking process from grape to bottle.
- High School Diploma or GED-equivalent preferred.
- 1+ year of experience and/or familiarity with production line principles and winery cellar operations is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with proper lifting techniques, safety principles, and General Manufacturing Practices.
- Basic math skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Adherence to all quality control specifications to ensure consistent wine production.
- Clear and professional communication of business information.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Cellar Technician
- Winery Production Assistant
- Harvest Intern
- Bottling Line Operator
- Warehouse Associate
BOLT Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. In addition, we understand that you might not meet every requirement for this position. We encourage you to apply for this role even if you do not "check all the boxes".
If you have questions about this position or want to know about other job opportunities at BOLT, please call or text us at the following numbers. Please reach out to the office that is closest to you:
- Stockton: (209) 307-6115
- American Canyon: (707) 552-7800
- Sonoma: (707) 939-2800