Saint Helena, CA 94574
We are seeking candidates with high energy and customer service skills. This is a busy environment, so candidates must be able to multi-task efficiently and work well under pressure. Need to be very professional, presentable and personable at all times.
This position is responsible for providing world class customer service, promptly greeting all guests, and facilitating tasting room reservations. Must be 21 years old.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A true passion for providing and catering to guests needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to speak clear and concisely
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Computer, and POS register skills are an absolute must
- Assist in preparing the tasting room for business each day and closing duties
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- Self-motivated with commitment to excellence and high standards
* NO tattoos
* NO piercings. Women allowed to wear small earrings in ear lobe only.
* Women: Hair should be clean and well groomed. Hair that is shoulder length or long must be neatly tied back.
* Men - no long hair, must come clean-shaven
Physical Position: Will be standing all day
Attire: a shirt or blouse will be provided, nice jeans, polished look. No visible tattoos, facial piercings, etc.
This is a seasonal temp position. Schedule Friday-Tuesday, 9: 30am-6pm. Pay is $17-18 DOE.
Hire Date: March 11, 2011
Favorite restaurant: Zen, Alameda
Words to staff by: “Longevity, reliability, availability, flexibility”
Words to work by: “Make a positive difference”
Dream vacation: Fiji
Something few people know about me: I rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco