Commercial Property Manager
Petaluma, CA 94952 US
- 3-5 years hands-on Property Management experience.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational and analytical skills, able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Experience in Property Management and/or Work Order Software, i.e., Yardi preferred, MRI, SAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages property financial metrics for each property in his/her portfolio and maintains responsibility for portfolio profitability. Provides monthly reporting and analysis to management on property activities, including variance and budget analysis.
- Basic knowledge and capability to read and decipher Lease and Vendor Contracts to determine owner/tenant obligations, i.e. tenant billing treatments.
- Responsible for approval of all expenses incurred by each property and ensuring that expenses are accounted for appropriately. Responsible for resolving various tenant billing issues including reconciliations, direct expense billings, and other leasing obligations that may affect tenant ledgers.
- Perform and document interior and exterior physical inspections as required by management, regulatory agencies, insurance or financial institutions (i.e. appraisers, environmental inspectors, owner(s), etc.) and generate/improve preventative maintenance schedules where needed.
- Effectively resolves tenant issues at the property and evaluates each situation from a tenant satisfaction perspective, which includes timeliness of responses and resolution steps to permanently resolve issues that arise.
- Works closely with Facilities Management division on maintaining asset quality. Schedules and manages vendors, including working with internal facilities department staff, on maintaining a level of appearance and function of assets in accordance with management directives.
- Maintain status as primary point of contact on security and fire alarm calls on portfolio properties, at all times.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!