Bookkeeper - Part time
Guerneville, CA 95446 US
- Visitor Center Management
- Recruit, train and coach Visitor Center Staff as needed
- Monthly management of staff work hours to ensure budget compliance
- Update printed materials as needed including handouts, daily logs, employee instructions etc.
- Act as a Visitor Center Ambassador/Greeter as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly efficient organizational, administrative, and managerial skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and telephone skills
- Computer program experience required: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Mail Chimp, Wordpress, FB and Instagram a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Natalie is a bilingual recruiter based in our Sonoma office. Around the office, she is known for her supportive attitude, impeccable handwriting, and perpetual desire for a Chick-fil-A sandwich. When she is not at work, Natalie loves to visit different California hiking destinations.