BOLT Staffing http://www.boltstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/BOLT-Social-Logo.png http://www.boltstaffing.com http://www.boltstaffing.com USD 75000 95000 YEAR true
Assistant Fleet Manager
Stockton, CA 95215 US
Posted: 05/31/23 2023-05-31 2023-06-30 Industry: Facilities Manager Job Number: 124746 Pay Rate: 75,000-95,000
Assistant Fleet Manager
Stockton - Direct Hire - $75,000-$95,000/year
Flexible start time, 8-10 hour day, 6 days per week
job number 124746
- Associates degree in business or related field or five (5) years management experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, grammar, spelling, punctuations and math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ maintenance experience in transportation industry and/or AG experience including five (5) years at a management level position.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as an Assistant Fleet Manager? We have a great Direct Hire job opportunity that is high-paying in Stockton! This position is responsible for providing or outsourcing all maintenance activities necessary for the company. Ideal candidates will communicate and support the strategic direction of the organization and department.
On the job responsibilities will include:
- Organize, communicate and delegate responsibilities and priorities to ensure a successful operation.
- Monitor, analyze and adjust the department focus for continuous improvement of operations, functions, systems, and resources.
- Purchasing agent for all parts for maintenance of vehicles.
- Provide regular and timely feedback that recognizes performance, motivates employees and promotes self-development.
- Work with Human Resources department to ensure timely and accurate employee information is provided.
- Work with the Accounting department to ensure timely recording, payment of vendor invoices.
This is the right job for you if you...
- Professional attitude and appearance consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a sense of urgency; work with minimum supervision.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Willingness to help whenever needed.
- Drive and passion to be a part of a successful team.
Interested in this job? Call directly to 209-307-6115 to learn more and apply! Looking to hire ASAP!
Job seekers with experience in the following positions are encouraged to apply.
Fleet Service Coordinator
Fleet Maintenance Manager