Assistant Accounting Clerk
Vallejo, CA 94590 US
- Verify, correct, and balance accounts
- May serve as a receptionist, answer the telephone; perform general clerical duties.
- File a variety of accounting records, including claims.
- Assist the customers, departments, and internal employees by providing general information.
- Getting back to work on a temporary assignment with your accounting work experience.
- Regular Monday-Friday work schedule, no late evenings or weekend work.
- Working for a government agency is notable for your resume.
- Tired of waiting for a paycheck? Weekly paycheck, on time, guaranteed!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!