Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Novato, CA 94945
The office is located in the prestigious Ignacio Valley/Novato area of Marin County with easy access to the 101 freeway. Must be professional in appearance and demeanor to interact with investors coming into the office, as well as the rest of the staff.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 5:30. Benefits include medical insurance, vacation/sick/holiday pay, and 401k.
We are looking for 5+ years of experience with general office, accounting software, and intermediate Excel and Word skills.
- Provide assistance in areas of general office clerical, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and processing investor documents,
- Process and track insurance payments and miscellaneous vendor payments,
- Manage office equipment (fax, printers, etc.).
- Flexible to help with phones, backing up the receptionist, office filing.
- Must have intermediate level Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence,
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable,
- Commitment to excellence, high standards, self-motivated,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills,
- Able to manage priorities and workflow, meet deadlines,
- Accounting software experience (Yardi-Voyager is a plus),
- Versatility, flexibility, team player, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Lisa is hard-working and loyal which is why her friends think her alter ego is Clark Kent/Superman. Nowadays she enjoys relaxing at the spa, but she once achieved her 15 minutes of fame playing guitar in a rock band in Oregon.