Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Novato, CA 94945
The office is located in the prestigious Ignacio Valley/Novato area of Marin County with easy access to the 101 freeway. Must be professional in appearance and demeanor to interact with investors coming into the office, as well as the rest of the staff.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 to 5:30. Benefits include medical insurance, vacation/sick/holiday pay, and 401k.
We are looking for 5+ years of experience with general office, accounting software, and intermediate Excel and Word skills.
- Provide assistance in areas of general office clerical, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and processing investor documents,
- Process and track insurance payments and miscellaneous vendor payments,
- Manage office equipment (fax, printers, etc.).
- Flexible to help with phones, backing up the receptionist, office filing.
- Must have intermediate level Excel and Word skills,
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence,
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable,
- Commitment to excellence, high standards, self-motivated,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills,
- Able to manage priorities and workflow, meet deadlines,
- Accounting software experience (Yardi-Voyager is a plus),
- Versatility, flexibility, team player, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Hire Date: February 2013
Alma Mater: Chico State University
Favorite restaurant: Tomasso’s (in SF)
Words to Staff By: “Go with your gut.”
Words to Work By: “You’ve got to be kidding me!”
Interesting Accomplishment: “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Something Few Know About Me: I achieved my 15 minutes of fame one day by playing guitar in a rock band in Oregon.