Administrative Specialist - Part Time
Union City, CA 94587 US
- Implements and manages department filing system including records retention schedules.
- Answers telephones and receives visitors.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendars and arranges and coordinates meetings and events.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Processes invoices.
- Maintains confidential office files, records, and indexes.
- Accurately drafts and prepares letters, contracts, agendas, documents, memos, meeting minutes, reports, and correspondence.
- May assist in the development and administration of the annual program and/or departmental budget.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!