Vallejo, CA 94590 US
Vallejo - Temporary - $29-$30/hour
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, business administration, finance or a closely related field OR a combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Equivalent to two years of progressively responsible professional accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, legal accounting and general understanding of internal control methods
- Ability to present statistical and mathematical data, apply accounting principles to the analysis of complex accounting problems
Are you an accounting clerk looking to take your career to the next level? We have a temp to hire position supporting an academy school in Vallejo. This candidate will have the knowledge of financial record-keeping, mathematical and general office methods, procedures, and practices. You could earn up to $1200/week depending on your experience and qualifications.
This is a good job opportunity for you if you...
• Perform reconciliation and analysis of accounts within the proper time frame for review
• Prepare timely and accurate monthly schedules within pre-defined deadlines which are required for clean monthly/quarterly FIRMS submission
• Assist with resolving FIRMS’ errors and warning
• Complete required PBCs and reports
• Prepare and complete audit schedules and WDesk footnotes
• Analyze and record assets to be capitalized
- Learn and apply laws, rules, and procedures related to governmental accounting.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques and in finding solutions to complex accounting problems
- Compile, verify and reconcile financial data.
- Understand and utilize PeopleSoft (PS) Common Financial System (CFS) modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, PS Campus Solutions - Student Financials, Payment System like CashNet, and ERP Reporting solutions including but not limited to data warehouse, PS Queries and nVision.
- Research and run queries and generate reports for billing, payment, claims and refund information to the campus community.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Camila is a fan-favorite that takes time to appreciate the important people in her life. She lives and works to make a positive difference. In another life, she would be a realtor on House Hunters. Earlier in this life, she rowed for a whaleboat team in San Francisco!