Santa Rosa, CA 95401 US
Do you want to take the next step in your career as an accountant? This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to join a beautiful winery in Santa Rosa. Ideal candidate would be someone that is interested in a long term employment and has at least 4 years work experience needed in a similar position with accounting.
- are confident with fundamental accounting principles
- can explain accrual accounting to someone who is not an accountant
- Account receivable/Accounts payable
- Ideal experience with Quickbooks/Ariba
- Daily bookkeeping with entry of: Sales invoices, Purchase invoices, 401K Management, and all HR duties (hires, vacation, leaves, health benefits)
Benefits for eligible employees to participate after six (6) months of employment:
Employer Sponsored 401(k) plan which is currently offering an employer match.
- Health insurance coverage, effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Dental Plan coverage, effective the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation accrued from first date of employment.
- 5 days paid sick time per calendar year (first year pro-rated from date of hire).
- Eight (8) paid holidays as listed in the Employee Handbook.
Interested in this job? Call directly to 707-552-7800 to learn more and apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Coordinator, CSP
Alondra is a Napa native who we are excited to have in our American Canyon Office! She attends Napa Valley College and is studying Political Science, with a concentration in Criminal Justice. Alondra speaks Spanish and loves all things outdoors; camping, hiking, fishing, you name it!