Day Shift Packaging Line Worker
The qualified candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Work on production lines to fill, label, and package powders into jugs, bags, and boxes.
- Keep up with production pace
- Learn and operator production equipment based on training and management approval
- Help other line personnel to respond to line bottle necks.
- Work with management and team to perform quick changeovers and limit down time.
- Work with management and production team to attain team and company goals.
- Help production team continuously improve on product quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Follow employee training including, GMP, job skill, safety, and improvement oriented training.
- Clean equipment and production area as scheduled and when necessary.
- Be on time to work and maintain good attendance.
- May be required to work and maintain good attendance/
- May be required to work daily over time and weekends as business demands necessitate.
- Self driven/motivated
- Work well with others
- Maintain efficient work pace
- Ability to work walk and stand on constant basis
- Ability to lift and carry 50
- Flexible Schedule to work overtime & weekends